Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Are marketing automation tools really all that? What can and can't they do, really?
- My company seems to love platitudes. How do I get others to focus on real messages?
- What is "acquisition ROI" and how is it different from "cost per lead"?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- What does a real marketing strategy actually look like?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- The prospect-targeting attributes we’ve identified are more like attitudes than attributes. Is that a problem?
- When doing competitive analysis, where else can we look to uncover our competitors' priorities?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Benefits of Measurement and Accountability
Robin Caputo, CMO of Datavail, discusses what her team has been doing to fuel profitable growth. Along the way, you'll hear Robin's unique philosophy on marketing results and measurement---it's a mindset that more B2B marketers should adopt, if they hope to survive and thrive.View This Interview
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges