Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
How to Look at Marketing & Sales Data in a Different Way and Put Your Company on a More Strategic Path
Most often, data and analytics are only used to inform near-term, tactical decisions. But in the right hands, data analysis can answer some much bigger questions and serve a very different purpose---a much more strategic purpose. In this guide, you will learn about:
- How data analysis can help answer the big strategic questions that many companies struggle with.
- Why your marketing and sales data are the best sources for information and insight to improve a company’s overall strategy.
- The three performance characteristics that are the most telling and indicative of strategic advantage and potential.
- How to use analytics to identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" within the overall marketplace.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Think Like a Masterful Salesperson
In this tutorial, learn about creating more effective marketing programs and materials by answering the seven questions that all great salespeople intuitively ask and answer, as a matter of course.View This Tutorial
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
With so many different variables involved, improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate huge improvements much more easily and with far less risk.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges