Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
How to Look at Marketing & Sales Data in a Different Way and Put Your Company on a More Strategic Path
Most often, data and analytics are only used to inform near-term, tactical decisions. But in the right hands, data analysis can answer some much bigger questions and serve a very different purpose---a much more strategic purpose. In this guide, you will learn about:
- How data analysis can help answer the big strategic questions that many companies struggle with.
- Why your marketing and sales data are the best sources for information and insight to improve a company’s overall strategy.
- The three performance characteristics that are the most telling and indicative of strategic advantage and potential.
- How to use analytics to identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" within the overall marketplace.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. So, how do know which strategies and tactics you should be using to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges