Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
AskForensics' Rick Reynolds Shares Research Into the Root-Causes of Lost Sales and How You Can Avoid Them
Why did your sales team lose that last big deal? Is there anything your sales team could have done differently? What about the last big sale your team won? Are there winning strategies your team used that could help win the next deal? In this research report, you will learn:
- What analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals can teach you about why companies win and lose sales.
- The five most common and costly reasons buyers cite for why companies lose new sales opportunities.
- Three things your sales teams need to get much better at if they really want to win more and lose less.
- Five recommended actions your sales operation can take to more effectively combat the root-causes.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges