Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
AskForensics' Rick Reynolds Shares Research Into the Root-Causes of Lost Sales and How You Can Avoid Them
Why did your sales team lose that last big deal? Is there anything your sales team could have done differently? What about the last big sale your team won? Are there winning strategies your team used that could help win the next deal? In this research report, you will learn:
- What analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals can teach you about why companies win and lose sales.
- The five most common and costly reasons buyers cite for why companies lose new sales opportunities.
- Three things your sales teams need to get much better at if they really want to win more and lose less.
- Five recommended actions your sales operation can take to more effectively combat the root-causes.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges