Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
AskForensics' Rick Reynolds Shares Research Into the Root-Causes of Lost Sales and How You Can Avoid Them
Why did your sales team lose that last big deal? Is there anything your sales team could have done differently? What about the last big sale your team won? Are there winning strategies your team used that could help win the next deal? In this research report, you will learn:
- What analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals can teach you about why companies win and lose sales.
- The five most common and costly reasons buyers cite for why companies lose new sales opportunities.
- Three things your sales teams need to get much better at if they really want to win more and lose less.
- Five recommended actions your sales operation can take to more effectively combat the root-causes.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges