Building Data-Driven Marketing Operations
Transforming Your Marketing Processes and Team Culture to Make Better Use of Data
Building a data-driven marketing operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. And infusing “science” into something that many have long-considered to be an “art” is challenging to say the least. But you shouldn’t let the fact that it can’t happen overnight discourage you. With the right approach, you can transform your marketing processes and culture in less time...and with less conflict...than you might imagine.
- Getting the right people in the right roles to enable a data-driven transformation without having to force it.
- The misconceptions about certain marketing activities that can stand in the way and how to overcome them.
- How to avoid letting the absence of data become an excuse for relying on intuition and guesswork.
- A variety of strategies and tactics other teams have found to be effective for becoming more data-driven.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. This tutorial shows you how to leverage your marketing skills in a different way to influence and motivate the other departments that can have an impact on your efforts.View This Tutorial
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading companies are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand training seminar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges