Building Data-Driven Marketing Operations
Transforming Your Marketing Processes and Team Culture to Make Better Use of Data
Building a data-driven marketing operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. And infusing “science” into something that many have long-considered to be an “art” is challenging to say the least. But you shouldn’t let the fact that it can’t happen overnight discourage you. With the right approach, you can transform your marketing processes and culture in less time...and with less conflict...than you might imagine.
- Getting the right people in the right roles to enable a data-driven transformation without having to force it.
- The misconceptions about certain marketing activities that can stand in the way and how to overcome them.
- How to avoid letting the absence of data become an excuse for relying on intuition and guesswork.
- A variety of strategies and tactics other teams have found to be effective for becoming more data-driven.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing the Power of Price Elasticity in B2B
Price elasticity is incredibly underutilized and often misunderstood. Barrett Thompson explains the nature of price elasticity in B2B and how you can use it to set better prices with far less risk.View This Interview
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
21 Questions About Your Price Segmentation
It can be difficult to know if your price segmentation model is as effective as it should be. This 21-point diagnostic assessment helps you measure how good your model really is and uncover potential areas of improvement.View This Diagnostic
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges