Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Learn a More Effective Approach for Championing New Solutions in B2B Environments
In companies all over the world, there are people who are trying to get their organizations to change their ways. But odds are, these change agents are struggling to make any meaningful headway. Why? Because odds are, they aren't taking the right approach. In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why the typical approach used to drive change feels natural but often fails more often than it succeeds.
- A critical fact about how humans process new information you need to keep in mind as an agent of change.
- The simple way to get into the mind of others so you can sell new ideas and approaches more effectively.
- The three deceptively simple questions that stakeholders need the answers to---but might never ask.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deliver Sales Training That Sticks
With the right approach, a sales training program can deliver lasting, profitable results. This step-by-step process guides you through designing effectiveness and stickiness into your sales training program right from the start.View This Tutorial
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
A video guide that demonstrates how to improve gross margin production without changing your prices or lowering your costsView This Guide
Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Managing thousands of marketing assets can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this guide, learn about protecting your brand and increasing effectiveness with digital asset management.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges