Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Learn a More Effective Approach for Championing New Solutions in B2B Environments
In companies all over the world, there are people who are trying to get their organizations to change their ways. But odds are, these change agents are struggling to make any meaningful headway. Why? Because odds are, they aren't taking the right approach. In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why the typical approach used to drive change feels natural but often fails more often than it succeeds.
- A critical fact about how humans process new information you need to keep in mind as an agent of change.
- The simple way to get into the mind of others so you can sell new ideas and approaches more effectively.
- The three deceptively simple questions that stakeholders need the answers to---but might never ask.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seizing the Pricing Opportunity Before Someone Else Does
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges