Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Learn a More Effective Approach for Championing New Solutions in B2B Environments
In companies all over the world, there are people who are trying to get their organizations to change their ways. But odds are, these change agents are struggling to make any meaningful headway. Why? Because odds are, they aren't taking the right approach. In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why the typical approach used to drive change feels natural but often fails more often than it succeeds.
- A critical fact about how humans process new information you need to keep in mind as an agent of change.
- The simple way to get into the mind of others so you can sell new ideas and approaches more effectively.
- The three deceptively simple questions that stakeholders need the answers to---but might never ask.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
Pricing Services to Align with Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
Building Data-Driven Marketing Operations
Building a data-driven marketing operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. But with the right approaches, you can transform your marketing processes and culture in less time...and with less conflict...than you might imagine.View This Webinar
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges