Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Learn a More Effective Approach for Championing New Solutions in B2B Environments
In companies all over the world, there are people who are trying to get their organizations to change their ways. But odds are, these change agents are struggling to make any meaningful headway. Why? Because odds are, they aren't taking the right approach. In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why the typical approach used to drive change feels natural but often fails more often than it succeeds.
- A critical fact about how humans process new information you need to keep in mind as an agent of change.
- The simple way to get into the mind of others so you can sell new ideas and approaches more effectively.
- The three deceptively simple questions that stakeholders need the answers to---but might never ask.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
It's all too easy for marketing teams to get stuck into a sales enablement role--relegated to taking orders from the sales team. Learn what leading marketing teams are doing to break out and to strategically drive sales to become more effective.View This Webinar
How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
How do B2B marketers get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this on-demand training webinar, learn what more strategic marketing leaders and teams are doing differently to get beyond the tactics and generate big results.View This Webinar
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges