Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Learn a More Effective Approach for Championing New Solutions in B2B Environments
In companies all over the world, there are people who are trying to get their organizations to change their ways. But odds are, these change agents are struggling to make any meaningful headway. Why? Because odds are, they aren't taking the right approach. In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why the typical approach used to drive change feels natural but often fails more often than it succeeds.
- A critical fact about how humans process new information you need to keep in mind as an agent of change.
- The simple way to get into the mind of others so you can sell new ideas and approaches more effectively.
- The three deceptively simple questions that stakeholders need the answers to---but might never ask.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. This tutorial shows you how to leverage your marketing skills in a different way to influence and motivate the other departments that can have an impact on your efforts.View This Tutorial
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
With so many different variables involved, improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate huge improvements much more easily and with far less risk.View This Webinar
Pricing Services to Align with Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges