Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
A Process for Exposing the Differences in Value That Are Actually Important to Your Prospects
When people can’t wrap their heads around a fundamental value-based process, they throw up their hands and focus on something else. Leveraging the MindBrew Network, we’ve cut through the complexity to provide a simplified tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings:
- The seven fundamental process steps that make the most difference in value-based selling.
- How to identify the specific value-drivers that actually matter to your prospects and customers.
- How to understand how your primary competitors really stack up on the priority value-drivers.
- How to quantify and articulate the differential value gaps through your processes and tools.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
Building Data-Driven Marketing Operations
Building a data-driven marketing operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. But with the right approaches, you can transform your marketing processes and culture in less time...and with less conflict...than you might imagine.View This Webinar
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges