Keeping Your Customers After You’ve Acquired Them
Rick Reynolds of AskForensics Discusses His Research Into Why Customers Defect to the Competition
In many highly-concentrated B2B markets, it's the ability to actually retain the customers you've acquired that will determine your long-term success. In this informative interview with Rick Reynolds of AskForensics, you'll learn:
- Why relying solely on your front-line account teams for account intelligence can miss a lot.
- The best time to think about account retention and the mindset that can make a difference.
- How "no news" is not always "good news" and why customers may hide their true intentions.
- How to identify vulnerable and damaged accounts, turning them around before it's too late.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
How do you get prospects to recognize, understand, and believe the value of your offerings? This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges