Keeping Your Customers After You’ve Acquired Them
Rick Reynolds of AskForensics Discusses His Research Into Why Customers Defect to the Competition
In many highly-concentrated B2B markets, it's the ability to actually retain the customers you've acquired that will determine your long-term success. In this informative interview with Rick Reynolds of AskForensics, you'll learn:
- Why relying solely on your front-line account teams for account intelligence can miss a lot.
- The best time to think about account retention and the mindset that can make a difference.
- How "no news" is not always "good news" and why customers may hide their true intentions.
- How to identify vulnerable and damaged accounts, turning them around before it's too late.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Creating Content That Actually Works
While every marketing pundit and publication is fueling the hype around content marketing, the hypesters are omitting some important facts and glossing-over some crucial processes. In this on-demand training webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges