Keeping Your Customers After You’ve Acquired Them
Rick Reynolds of AskForensics Discusses His Research Into Why Customers Defect to the Competition
In many highly-concentrated B2B markets, it's the ability to actually retain the customers you've acquired that will determine your long-term success. In this informative interview with Rick Reynolds of AskForensics, you'll learn:
- Why relying solely on your front-line account teams for account intelligence can miss a lot.
- The best time to think about account retention and the mindset that can make a difference.
- How "no news" is not always "good news" and why customers may hide their true intentions.
- How to identify vulnerable and damaged accounts, turning them around before it's too late.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
How to Deliver Sales Training That Sticks
With the right approach, a sales training program can deliver lasting, profitable results. This step-by-step process guides you through designing effectiveness and stickiness into your sales training program right from the start.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges