Keeping Your Customers After You’ve Acquired Them
Rick Reynolds of AskForensics Discusses His Research Into Why Customers Defect to the Competition
In many highly-concentrated B2B markets, it's the ability to actually retain the customers you've acquired that will determine your long-term success. In this informative interview with Rick Reynolds of AskForensics, you'll learn:
- Why relying solely on your front-line account teams for account intelligence can miss a lot.
- The best time to think about account retention and the mindset that can make a difference.
- How "no news" is not always "good news" and why customers may hide their true intentions.
- How to identify vulnerable and damaged accounts, turning them around before it's too late.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence
With revenue marketing gaining popularity, many are wondering what kinds of organizational structures will best support the transformation. In this interview, Debbie Qaqish of the Pedowitz Group explains why the Center of Excellence model makes so much sense for revenue marketing.View This Interview
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Managing thousands of marketing assets can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this guide, learn about protecting your brand and increasing effectiveness with digital asset management.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges