Keeping Your Customers After You’ve Acquired Them
Rick Reynolds of AskForensics Discusses His Research Into Why Customers Defect to the Competition
In many highly-concentrated B2B markets, it's the ability to actually retain the customers you've acquired that will determine your long-term success. In this informative interview with Rick Reynolds of AskForensics, you'll learn:
- Why relying solely on your front-line account teams for account intelligence can miss a lot.
- The best time to think about account retention and the mindset that can make a difference.
- How "no news" is not always "good news" and why customers may hide their true intentions.
- How to identify vulnerable and damaged accounts, turning them around before it's too late.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales and marketing performance in a different way, use analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
In recent years, inside sales has been changing dramatically and leading teams are now playing a much more strategic role. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn new strategies and tactics for boosting inside sales' performance and contribution.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges