How to Stop Losing Sales to “No Decision”
Increase Your Addressable Market by Addressing the Root-Causes Behind Inaction and No-Decision Losses
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In fact, various studies have shown that B2B companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision" and inaction on the part of the prospect. In this tutorial, you will learn about:
- Why following the conventional wisdom around handling "no decision" losses shrinks your overall potential.
- How addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction can create demand and competitive advantage.
- Four primary reasons and root-causes you need to understand to prevent deals from sticking and stalling.
- Strategies and tactics for effectively dealing the root-causes using a simple step-by-step, stage-gate process.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deliver Sales Training That Sticks
With the right approach, a sales training program can deliver lasting, profitable results. This step-by-step process guides you through designing effectiveness and stickiness into your sales training program right from the start.View This Tutorial
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
Making Sense of Price Elasticity in B2B
In this recorded training session, we explain the fundamentals of price elasticity in straightforward terms, explore the various principles involved, and provide valuable tips and insights to help you get started toward leveraging this most powerful measure in B2B pricing.View This Webinar
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges