How to Stop Losing Sales to “No Decision”
Increase Your Addressable Market by Addressing the Root-Causes Behind Inaction and No-Decision Losses
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In fact, various studies have shown that B2B companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision" and inaction on the part of the prospect. In this tutorial, you will learn about:
- Why following the conventional wisdom around handling "no decision" losses shrinks your overall potential.
- How addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction can create demand and competitive advantage.
- Four primary reasons and root-causes you need to understand to prevent deals from sticking and stalling.
- Strategies and tactics for effectively dealing the root-causes using a simple step-by-step, stage-gate process.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
It can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges