Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
Take Action Before It's Too Late by Learning the Early Signs of Three Costly Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, customer retention is not just a big deal...it's an existential issue. Your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers will often determine whether or not your company is going to succeed or fail. In this video session, you will learn:
- Why the signs of customer defection and churn are so difficult to spot in B2B environments.
- Your odds of turning the retention issues around... when you can spot them early enough.
- Three types of defection and churn that can be identified... when you know exactly what to look for.
- What your sales team should be doing with the resulting defection alerts and retention red flags.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges