Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
Take Action Before It's Too Late by Learning the Early Signs of Three Costly Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, customer retention is not just a big deal...it's an existential issue. Your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers will often determine whether or not your company is going to succeed or fail. In this video session, you will learn:
- Why the signs of customer defection and churn are so difficult to spot in B2B environments.
- Your odds of turning the retention issues around... when you can spot them early enough.
- Three types of defection and churn that can be identified... when you know exactly what to look for.
- What your sales team should be doing with the resulting defection alerts and retention red flags.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
Pricing Services to Align with Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
We’ve cut through the apparent complexity to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your products and offerings.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges