Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
Take Action Before It's Too Late by Learning the Early Signs of Three Costly Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, customer retention is not just a big deal...it's an existential issue. Your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers will often determine whether or not your company is going to succeed or fail. In this video session, you will learn:
- Why the signs of customer defection and churn are so difficult to spot in B2B environments.
- Your odds of turning the retention issues around... when you can spot them early enough.
- Three types of defection and churn that can be identified... when you know exactly what to look for.
- What your sales team should be doing with the resulting defection alerts and retention red flags.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges