Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
Take Action Before It's Too Late by Learning the Early Signs of Three Costly Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, customer retention is not just a big deal...it's an existential issue. Your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers will often determine whether or not your company is going to succeed or fail. In this video session, you will learn:
- Why the signs of customer defection and churn are so difficult to spot in B2B environments.
- Your odds of turning the retention issues around... when you can spot them early enough.
- Three types of defection and churn that can be identified... when you know exactly what to look for.
- What your sales team should be doing with the resulting defection alerts and retention red flags.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading companies are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges