Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
Take Action Before It's Too Late by Learning the Early Signs of Three Costly Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, customer retention is not just a big deal...it's an existential issue. Your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers will often determine whether or not your company is going to succeed or fail. In this video session, you will learn:
- Why the signs of customer defection and churn are so difficult to spot in B2B environments.
- Your odds of turning the retention issues around... when you can spot them early enough.
- Three types of defection and churn that can be identified... when you know exactly what to look for.
- What your sales team should be doing with the resulting defection alerts and retention red flags.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Develop Prescriptive Account Plans
Learn a powerful 7-step process for growing sales from your existing customers. See how to identify growth opportunities and create the account plans that will capture them.View This Tutorial
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges