How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
Influencing and Motivating the Other Departments That Can Impact Your Marketing Efforts
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. If you want to make a measurable difference to your company's performance, you'll have to work with people in a lot of other internal departments. In this tutorial, you will about:
- Leveraging your marketing skills and processes in a different way, toward a different audience.
- Identifying the internal groups that can have a positive or negative effect on your marketing efforts.
- Understanding their motivations, problems, and perceptions to help promote greater alignment.
- Leveraging proven principles of influence and change management to foster buy-in and support.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! In this guide, learn why 70% of new leads are not being followed-up by sales...and what you should be doing about it.View This Guide
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
In this case study, learn how a leading B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness… all at the same time.View This Case Study
Making Organizational Change Happen
How do you get an organization to move away from the status quo and actually embrace doing things differently? How do you foster true adoption, as opposed to merely forced compliance? Given the organizational dynamics involved, effective change management requires a more strategic approach.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges