How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
Influencing and Motivating the Other Departments That Can Impact Your Marketing Efforts
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. If you want to make a measurable difference to your company's performance, you'll have to work with people in a lot of other internal departments. In this tutorial, you will about:
- Leveraging your marketing skills and processes in a different way, toward a different audience.
- Identifying the internal groups that can have a positive or negative effect on your marketing efforts.
- Understanding their motivations, problems, and perceptions to help promote greater alignment.
- Leveraging proven principles of influence and change management to foster buy-in and support.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. This recorded training session exposes our latest research, highlights common lead generation challenges and what some B2B companies are doing to overcome them.View This Webinar
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! In this guide, learn why 70% of new leads are not being followed-up by sales...and what you should be doing about it.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges