Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
How to Improve Gross Margin Production Without Changing Your Prices or Lowering Your Costs
To improve profit performance, most people naturally assume that you have to raise your prices or lower your costs. But your prices and costs are not the only variables in the equation. In fact, they may not be the most powerful. In this video guide, you'll learn about:
- How and why your customer mix may have even more influence on profits than your pricing.
- Why certain customers are inherently more profitable than others and how to identify them.
- How one company managed their customer mix to improve revenues, profits, and retention.
- A straightforward approach you can use to begin proactively managing your mix with less risk.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Benefits of Measurement and Accountability
Robin Caputo, CMO of Datavail, discusses what her team has been doing to fuel profitable growth. Along the way, you'll hear Robin's unique philosophy on marketing results and measurement---it's a mindset that more B2B marketers should adopt, if they hope to survive and thrive.View This Interview
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges