Getting Salespeople to Price Better
Proven Strategies and Insights for Getting Your Sales Team to Produce Improved Pricing Outcomes
Chances are, your salespeople are what stands between your pricing strategies and the customers you've developed them for. And as a result, the ability to positively influence the sales team is a critical success factor for pricing improvement. In this on-demand training seminar, you will learn:
- How B2B pricing is unique as salespeople are involved and the positives and negatives associated with this dynamic.
- The motivations and mindsets of different salespeople---what makes them tick, their strengths, and their weaknesses.
- Ways to modify your own behaviors, actions, and understandings to be more effective in your interactions with sales.
- How to view and improve the underlying systems and processes that influence the actions of the entire sales force.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges