How to Improve Your Close Rates
Strategies and Tactics for Helping Your Sales Operation Win More Profitable Business
There's a lot riding on your team's ability to win business, consistently and decisively. Beyond the obvious financial contributions and implications, your ability to win also has organizational and strategic ramifications. But trial and error with something this important is risky. So, how do know which strategies and tactics you should be using to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, we’ll share:
- Why most sales operations would like to improve their win rates, but very few are really doing anything about it.
- How to secure the organizational support you need for making a concerted effort to improve your team's ability to win.
- How to leverage your sales analytics to discover and replicate the approaches that are already proven to work better.
- A number of strategies and tactics that others have found to be effective for improving overall win rates, at-scale.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Managing thousands of marketing assets can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this guide, learn about protecting your brand and increasing effectiveness with digital asset management.View This Guide
Exploring Four Different Buyer Personas
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four key buyer personas --- how to identify them and how to best deal with them.View This Interview
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges