How to Improve Your Close Rates
Strategies and Tactics for Helping Your Sales Operation Win More Profitable Business
There's a lot riding on your team's ability to win business, consistently and decisively. Beyond the obvious financial contributions and implications, your ability to win also has organizational and strategic ramifications. But trial and error with something this important is risky. So, how do know which strategies and tactics you should be using to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, we’ll share:
- Why most sales operations would like to improve their win rates, but very few are really doing anything about it.
- How to secure the organizational support you need for making a concerted effort to improve your team's ability to win.
- How to leverage your sales analytics to discover and replicate the approaches that are already proven to work better.
- A number of strategies and tactics that others have found to be effective for improving overall win rates, at-scale.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
A video guide that demonstrates how to improve gross margin production without changing your prices or lowering your costsView This Guide
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges