Preventing Unprofitable Deals Before They Happen
Learn How to Diagnose and Address the True Root-Causes Behind Bad Deals
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. So you should stop treating the symptoms and focus on fixing the true causes instead. In this diagnostic, you will learn about:
- The three powerful reasons why focusing on prevention is more effective when dealing with the sales team.
- How to think more like a doctor or private investigator to get to the bottom of the real issues and problems.
- What to do when you discover that the root causes to a major problem reside outside of your direct control.
- How to use the straightforward “Five Whys” diagnostic approach to drill down to the real root causes.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. So, how do know which strategies and tactics you should be using to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales and marketing performance in a different way, use analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges