17 Powerful Insights That Improve Close Rates & Margins
Understanding Your Buyers to Improve Close-Rates, Margins, and Long-Term Customer Values
Becoming a truly effective sales machine all starts with the customer...or more accurately, the prospect. And it stands to reason that the more you know about those prospects and how they perceive the marketplace, the better your chances for success. In this guide, you'll learn:
- How making a concerted effort to utilize this type of information and insight creates competitive advantages.
- Seven key insights into prospects' views on their specific situation and their perceptions of marketplace.
- Six aspects of prospects' perspectives on the competitive landscape and the viable alternatives available.
- Four crucial insights into how prospects' go about gathering the information they need to make decisions.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring Four Different Buyer Personas
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four key buyer personas --- how to identify them and how to best deal with them.View This Interview
The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! In this guide, learn why 70% of new leads are not being followed-up by sales...and what you should be doing about it.View This Guide
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges