17 Powerful Insights That Improve Close Rates & Margins
Understanding Your Buyers to Improve Close-Rates, Margins, and Long-Term Customer Values
Becoming a truly effective sales machine all starts with the customer...or more accurately, the prospect. And it stands to reason that the more you know about those prospects and how they perceive the marketplace, the better your chances for success. In this guide, you'll learn:
- How making a concerted effort to utilize this type of information and insight creates competitive advantages.
- Seven key insights into prospects' views on their specific situation and their perceptions of marketplace.
- Six aspects of prospects' perspectives on the competitive landscape and the viable alternatives available.
- Four crucial insights into how prospects' go about gathering the information they need to make decisions.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
A video guide that demonstrates how to improve gross margin production without changing your prices or lowering your costsView This Guide
Creating Content That Actually Works
While every marketing pundit and publication is fueling the hype around content marketing, the hypesters are omitting some important facts and glossing-over some crucial processes. In this on-demand training webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges