17 Powerful Insights That Improve Close Rates & Margins
Understanding Your Buyers to Improve Close-Rates, Margins, and Long-Term Customer Values
Becoming a truly effective sales machine all starts with the customer...or more accurately, the prospect. And it stands to reason that the more you know about those prospects and how they perceive the marketplace, the better your chances for success. In this guide, you'll learn:
- How making a concerted effort to utilize this type of information and insight creates competitive advantages.
- Seven key insights into prospects' views on their specific situation and their perceptions of marketplace.
- Six aspects of prospects' perspectives on the competitive landscape and the viable alternatives available.
- Four crucial insights into how prospects' go about gathering the information they need to make decisions.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
It's all too easy for marketing teams to get stuck into a sales enablement role--relegated to taking orders from the sales team. Learn what leading marketing teams are doing to break out and to strategically drive sales to become more effective.View This Webinar
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges