How to Think Like a Masterful Salesperson
Create More Effective Marketing Programs by Answering the Questions Great Salespeople Ask
Marketing by thinking like a salesperson is a little counterintuitive—after all, sales and marketing are very different disciplines. But smart marketers understand that salespeople have customer insights that could help us craft more powerful marketing programs. In this tutorial, you'll learn about:
- Three ways great salespeople identify and prioritize prospective deals with more potential.
- Four ways master salespeople align their messaging strategies to prospects needs and timing.
- Six steps for transferring your sales knowledge into your marketing efforts and programs.
- Four shortcuts you can leverage to increase your ability to think like a master salesperson.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Stop Guessing About What Your Prospects Value
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
Step-by-Step Marketing Research
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic marketing.View This Tutorial
The Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence
With revenue marketing gaining popularity, many are wondering what kinds of organizational structures will best support the transformation. In this interview, Debbie Qaqish of the Pedowitz Group explains why the Center of Excellence model makes so much sense for revenue marketing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges