13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
Exploring the Obscure and Unique Price Segmentation Attributes Some B2B Companies Have Discovered
When you can identify meaningful price segmentation attributes that your competitors are missing or overlooking, you transform your price segmentation model into a powerful source of proprietary competitive advantage. In this research brief, you will learn about:
- 13 unique price segmentation attributes that members of the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.
- 5 clever ways companies use information about their buyers to infer a great deal about willingness-to-pay.
- 4 insights into buyers' other purchasing decisions that can tell companies about likely price sensitivities.
- 4 aspects of buyer behavior that help companies understand where they can hold the line on discounting.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand training seminar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
How to Deliver Sales Training That Sticks
With the right approach, a sales training program can deliver lasting, profitable results. This step-by-step process guides you through designing effectiveness and stickiness into your sales training program right from the start.View This Tutorial
Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges