Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Learn About Protecting Your Brand and Increasing Effectiveness with Digital Asset Management
Given that a brand might typically have in excess of 100,000 marketing assets, managing that communication whirlwind can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this express guide, you'll learn about:
- How to get real-time insight into the status of each marketing asset, at every stage of its lifecycle.
- How digital asset management adds agility, protects your brand, and helps demonstrate results.
- Seven important criteria you should consider when reviewing digital asset management systems.
- Four strategies for overcoming the internal hurdles and ensuring a successful implementation.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges