Stop Guessing About What Your Prospects Value
Learn the Two Step Process for Making Your Value-Based Efforts More Accurate and Effective
Scratch beyond the surface of many marketing campaigns, strategies, messaging plans and initiatives and what do you find? Very often, you’ll discover that it’s all just a house of cards---built on internal assumptions, hubris, and conjecture. In this tutorial, you'll learn:
- Why so many marketing strategies and initiatives that look good on paper end up falling short.
- Why years of experience in a market are not enough to really understand your customers.
- The two-step process you can use to make your value case more accurate and realistic.
- How one company used just one part of this process to avoid making some huge mistakes.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
From Gathering Research to Generating Leads
What happens when a content marketing firm decides to actually practice what it preaches? They develop a repeatable marketing program that generates a whopping 250% more qualified leads! In this interview, Paul Salvaggio opens the kimono on this successful campaign.View This Interview
How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
How do B2B marketers get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this on-demand training webinar, learn what more strategic marketing leaders and teams are doing differently to get beyond the tactics and generate big results.View This Webinar
Step-by-Step Marketing Research
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic marketing.View This Tutorial
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges