How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Accelerate Your Growth by Pursuing the Right Prospects and Opportunities
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. Of course, they don't know it's the wrong business until after they've lost the deals. And even then, it's much easier to blame competitive actions or market conditions than focus on the real culprit: Bad targeting decisions. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why targeting decisions can be the most-powerful strategic decisions you'll ever make.
- The misconceptions that prevent B2B companies from making good targeting decisions.
- Identifying the types of prospects and opportunities that can fuel exponential growth.
- Strategies and tactics for zeroing-in on your best prospects in the broader marketplace.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges