How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Accelerate Your Growth by Pursuing the Right Prospects and Opportunities
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. Of course, they don't know it's the wrong business until after they've lost the deals. And even then, it's much easier to blame competitive actions or market conditions than focus on the real culprit: Bad targeting decisions. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why targeting decisions can be the most-powerful strategic decisions you'll ever make.
- The misconceptions that prevent B2B companies from making good targeting decisions.
- Identifying the types of prospects and opportunities that can fuel exponential growth.
- Strategies and tactics for zeroing-in on your best prospects in the broader marketplace.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges