How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Accelerate Your Growth by Pursuing the Right Prospects and Opportunities
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. Of course, they don't know it's the wrong business until after they've lost the deals. And even then, it's much easier to blame competitive actions or market conditions than focus on the real culprit: Bad targeting decisions. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why targeting decisions can be the most-powerful strategic decisions you'll ever make.
- The misconceptions that prevent B2B companies from making good targeting decisions.
- Identifying the types of prospects and opportunities that can fuel exponential growth.
- Strategies and tactics for zeroing-in on your best prospects in the broader marketplace.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges