How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Accelerate Your Growth by Pursuing the Right Prospects and Opportunities
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. Of course, they don't know it's the wrong business until after they've lost the deals. And even then, it's much easier to blame competitive actions or market conditions than focus on the real culprit: Bad targeting decisions. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why targeting decisions can be the most-powerful strategic decisions you'll ever make.
- The misconceptions that prevent B2B companies from making good targeting decisions.
- Identifying the types of prospects and opportunities that can fuel exponential growth.
- Strategies and tactics for zeroing-in on your best prospects in the broader marketplace.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
Stop Guessing About What Your Prospects Value
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
It can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges