How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Accelerate Your Growth by Pursuing the Right Prospects and Opportunities
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. Of course, they don't know it's the wrong business until after they've lost the deals. And even then, it's much easier to blame competitive actions or market conditions than focus on the real culprit: Bad targeting decisions. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why targeting decisions can be the most-powerful strategic decisions you'll ever make.
- The misconceptions that prevent B2B companies from making good targeting decisions.
- Identifying the types of prospects and opportunities that can fuel exponential growth.
- Strategies and tactics for zeroing-in on your best prospects in the broader marketplace.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Exploring Four Different Buyer Personas
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four key buyer personas --- how to identify them and how to best deal with them.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges