Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Exploring the Major Mistakes That Can Make Your Lead Generation Efforts Much More Frustrating and Costly
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. But our latest research shows that some practices companies rely on just aren't that effective---in fact, they may be turning prospects away. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- Why expecting sales reps to prospect, cultivate, and close is unrealistic and hurts the quality of the resulting business.
- The challenges posed by leads that are TOO qualified and the huge opportunity missed through BANT qualification.
- How your lead-gen registration forms could be costing you business and why you should consider trashing them.
- The process changes some companies are making to significantly reduce their percentage of disqualified leads.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Navigating the B2B Marketing Minefields
There are many myths and misconceptions about B2B marketing that can trip you up, hold you back, and prevent you from achieving success. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what they are and how to avoid them.View This Webinar
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges