Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Exploring the Major Mistakes That Can Make Your Lead Generation Efforts Much More Frustrating and Costly
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. But our latest research shows that some practices companies rely on just aren't that effective---in fact, they may be turning prospects away. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- Why expecting sales reps to prospect, cultivate, and close is unrealistic and hurts the quality of the resulting business.
- The challenges posed by leads that are TOO qualified and the huge opportunity missed through BANT qualification.
- How your lead-gen registration forms could be costing you business and why you should consider trashing them.
- The process changes some companies are making to significantly reduce their percentage of disqualified leads.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
With so many different variables involved, improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate huge improvements much more easily and with far less risk.View This Webinar
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
How do you get prospects to recognize, understand, and believe the value of your offerings? This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
Masterful Marketing Operations
Marketing Ops is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. But there's a lot to learn from teams with a track record of success. In this on-demand webinar, we explore the traits and mindsets of successful Marketing Ops groups.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges