Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Exploring the Major Mistakes That Can Make Your Lead Generation Efforts Much More Frustrating and Costly
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. But our latest research shows that some practices companies rely on just aren't that effective---in fact, they may be turning prospects away. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- Why expecting sales reps to prospect, cultivate, and close is unrealistic and hurts the quality of the resulting business.
- The challenges posed by leads that are TOO qualified and the huge opportunity missed through BANT qualification.
- How your lead-gen registration forms could be costing you business and why you should consider trashing them.
- The process changes some companies are making to significantly reduce their percentage of disqualified leads.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
Leveraging Peer Pressure To Boost Your Margins
Fixing poor pricing and discounting practices can seem futile. And playing bad cop isn't much fun. This tutorial shows you how to build a "system of influence" that gets your salespeople to police their own pricing and discounting behaviors.View This Tutorial
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges