Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Exploring the Major Mistakes That Can Make Your Lead Generation Efforts Much More Frustrating and Costly
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. But our latest research shows that some practices companies rely on just aren't that effective---in fact, they may be turning prospects away. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- Why expecting sales reps to prospect, cultivate, and close is unrealistic and hurts the quality of the resulting business.
- The challenges posed by leads that are TOO qualified and the huge opportunity missed through BANT qualification.
- How your lead-gen registration forms could be costing you business and why you should consider trashing them.
- The process changes some companies are making to significantly reduce their percentage of disqualified leads.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. In this on-demand webinar, learn about two methods for making targeting decisions that can improve every aspect of your performance, all at once!View This Webinar
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges