Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Exploring the Major Mistakes That Can Make Your Lead Generation Efforts Much More Frustrating and Costly
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. But our latest research shows that some practices companies rely on just aren't that effective---in fact, they may be turning prospects away. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- Why expecting sales reps to prospect, cultivate, and close is unrealistic and hurts the quality of the resulting business.
- The challenges posed by leads that are TOO qualified and the huge opportunity missed through BANT qualification.
- How your lead-gen registration forms could be costing you business and why you should consider trashing them.
- The process changes some companies are making to significantly reduce their percentage of disqualified leads.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. This tutorial shows you how to leverage your marketing skills in a different way to influence and motivate the other departments that can have an impact on your efforts.View This Tutorial
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
Taking Lessons from a Serial Revenue Marketer
Turning a marketing function into a revenue-generating machine is no small task. But it's something Liz McClellan has done more than once. In this expert interview, Liz speaks frankly about her latest marketing transformation.View This Interview
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges