Identifying Value Along Five Dimensions
Discover a Variety of Value-Drivers That Can Maximize the Perceived Value and Differentiation of Your Offerings
By being proactive about identifying, prioritizing, and communicating your multidimensional value, you’re not just “hoping” your prospect will pick-up on all of the other compelling reasons to buy from you. Instead, you’re helping them by presenting a very well-rounded set of criteria upon which they can base a decision. In this guide, you will learn about:
- The five major dimensions of value that customers and prospects measure your products and services by.
- How looking at those five dimensions can help you expose dozens of different value drivers for your offerings.
- Over 50 value-driver ideas in a PDF chart that makes a great quick reference and brainstorming aid.
- The 4 key things you should expect and watch out for when starting to identify potential value-drivers.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges