Identifying Value Along Five Dimensions
Discover a Variety of Value-Drivers That Can Maximize the Perceived Value and Differentiation of Your Offerings
By being proactive about identifying, prioritizing, and communicating your multidimensional value, you’re not just “hoping” your prospect will pick-up on all of the other compelling reasons to buy from you. Instead, you’re helping them by presenting a very well-rounded set of criteria upon which they can base a decision. In this guide, you will learn about:
- The five major dimensions of value that customers and prospects measure your products and services by.
- How looking at those five dimensions can help you expose dozens of different value drivers for your offerings.
- Over 50 value-driver ideas in a PDF chart that makes a great quick reference and brainstorming aid.
- The 4 key things you should expect and watch out for when starting to identify potential value-drivers.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
It's all too easy for marketing teams to get stuck into a sales enablement role--relegated to taking orders from the sales team. Learn what leading marketing teams are doing to break out and to strategically drive sales to become more effective.View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges