Identifying Value Along Five Dimensions
Discover a Variety of Value-Drivers That Can Maximize the Perceived Value and Differentiation of Your Offerings
By being proactive about identifying, prioritizing, and communicating your multidimensional value, you’re not just “hoping” your prospect will pick-up on all of the other compelling reasons to buy from you. Instead, you’re helping them by presenting a very well-rounded set of criteria upon which they can base a decision. In this guide, you will learn about:
- The five major dimensions of value that customers and prospects measure your products and services by.
- How looking at those five dimensions can help you expose dozens of different value drivers for your offerings.
- Over 50 value-driver ideas in a PDF chart that makes a great quick reference and brainstorming aid.
- The 4 key things you should expect and watch out for when starting to identify potential value-drivers.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales and marketing research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges