Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew Research Briefing Exploring a Critical Capability That Most B2B Sales Operations Are Lacking
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most established B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a very important issue...with some very serious problems and implications. In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- Where "growing sales to existing customers" falls in the list of top priorities for established B2B sales operations.
- The number of sales operations reporting a serious deficiency around understanding untapped account potential.
- Five "hidden" impacts this capability gap has on territory planning, coverage mapping, sales incentives, and more.
- Where the majority of sales operations are turning in order to address the problems and close the capability gaps.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
In recent years, inside sales has been changing dramatically and leading teams are now playing a much more strategic role. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn new strategies and tactics for boosting inside sales' performance and contribution.View This Webinar
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges