Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew Research Briefing Exploring a Critical Capability That Most B2B Sales Operations Are Lacking
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most established B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a very important issue...with some very serious problems and implications. In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- Where "growing sales to existing customers" falls in the list of top priorities for established B2B sales operations.
- The number of sales operations reporting a serious deficiency around understanding untapped account potential.
- Five "hidden" impacts this capability gap has on territory planning, coverage mapping, sales incentives, and more.
- Where the majority of sales operations are turning in order to address the problems and close the capability gaps.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
Step-by-Step Marketing Research
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic marketing.View This Tutorial
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
How to Think Like a Masterful Salesperson
In this tutorial, learn about creating more effective marketing programs and materials by answering the seven questions that all great salespeople intuitively ask and answer, as a matter of course.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges