Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew Research Briefing Exploring a Critical Capability That Most B2B Sales Operations Are Lacking
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most established B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a very important issue...with some very serious problems and implications. In this research briefing, you'll learn about:
- Where "growing sales to existing customers" falls in the list of top priorities for established B2B sales operations.
- The number of sales operations reporting a serious deficiency around understanding untapped account potential.
- Five "hidden" impacts this capability gap has on territory planning, coverage mapping, sales incentives, and more.
- Where the majority of sales operations are turning in order to address the problems and close the capability gaps.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. We spoke with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges