Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting the Performance and Contribution of Your Inside Sales Function
For some companies, inside sales is about generating leads or appointments for the field. For others, inside sales is about handling the tedious grunt work to free-up outside salespeople. And for some, inside sales has even been a sort of training ground where entry-level reps can gain some experience before vying for an outside sales position. But in recent years, the inside sales function has been changing dramatically. And leading inside sales groups have been stepping-up to play a much more strategic role in driving ongoing sales performance. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The major changes in how companies are viewing inside sales versus outside sales in today's business environment.
- Where leading inside sales groups are now focusing their attentions in order to have a more significant impact.
- Structural and organizational considerations for enhancing prospect engagement and accelerating sales cycles.
- The new expectations, objectives, and measures that are transforming inside sales into a more strategic function.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
The Benefits of Measurement and Accountability
Robin Caputo, CMO of Datavail, discusses what her team has been doing to fuel profitable growth. Along the way, you'll hear Robin's unique philosophy on marketing results and measurement---it's a mindset that more B2B marketers should adopt, if they hope to survive and thrive.View This Interview
21 Questions About Your Price Segmentation
It can be difficult to know if your price segmentation model is as effective as it should be. This 21-point diagnostic assessment helps you measure how good your model really is and uncover potential areas of improvement.View This Diagnostic
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges