Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting the Performance and Contribution of Your Inside Sales Function
For some companies, inside sales is about generating leads or appointments for the field. For others, inside sales is about handling the tedious grunt work to free-up outside salespeople. And for some, inside sales has even been a sort of training ground where entry-level reps can gain some experience before vying for an outside sales position. But in recent years, the inside sales function has been changing dramatically. And leading inside sales groups have been stepping-up to play a much more strategic role in driving ongoing sales performance. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The major changes in how companies are viewing inside sales versus outside sales in today's business environment.
- Where leading inside sales groups are now focusing their attentions in order to have a more significant impact.
- Structural and organizational considerations for enhancing prospect engagement and accelerating sales cycles.
- The new expectations, objectives, and measures that are transforming inside sales into a more strategic function.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges