Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting the Performance and Contribution of Your Inside Sales Function
For some companies, inside sales is about generating leads or appointments for the field. For others, inside sales is about handling the tedious grunt work to free-up outside salespeople. And for some, inside sales has even been a sort of training ground where entry-level reps can gain some experience before vying for an outside sales position. But in recent years, the inside sales function has been changing dramatically. And leading inside sales groups have been stepping-up to play a much more strategic role in driving ongoing sales performance. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The major changes in how companies are viewing inside sales versus outside sales in today's business environment.
- Where leading inside sales groups are now focusing their attentions in order to have a more significant impact.
- Structural and organizational considerations for enhancing prospect engagement and accelerating sales cycles.
- The new expectations, objectives, and measures that are transforming inside sales into a more strategic function.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
Leveraging Peer Pressure To Boost Your Margins
Fixing poor pricing and discounting practices can seem futile. And playing bad cop isn't much fun. This tutorial shows you how to build a "system of influence" that gets your salespeople to police their own pricing and discounting behaviors.View This Tutorial
The Benefits of Measurement and Accountability
Robin Caputo, CMO of Datavail, discusses what her team has been doing to fuel profitable growth. Along the way, you'll hear Robin's unique philosophy on marketing results and measurement---it's a mindset that more B2B marketers should adopt, if they hope to survive and thrive.View This Interview
Arming Sales to Protect Value
The balance of power in quoting and negotiations has clearly shifted in the buyers’ favor. In this report, we highlight seven approaches B2B companies are using right now to help their salespeople protect value and margins against today's savvy business buyers.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges