Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Leveraging Strategy to Win More While Competing Less
Sales strategy affects everything a sales team does. The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But understanding what makes an effective sales strategy isn’t always easy. In this training session replay, you'll learn about:
- The essence of strategy and why it's so difficult for competitive B2B sales organizations to embrace it.
- The critical differences between strategy and tactics---and why so many B2B companies confuse the two.
- The six strategic and tactical ingredients that come together to determine how challenging sales will be.
- The top strategic improvements and optimizations that can make the most difference to performance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales and marketing performance in a different way, use analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
In this case study, learn how a leading B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness… all at the same time.View This Case Study
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges