Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Leveraging Strategy to Win More While Competing Less
Sales strategy affects everything a sales team does. The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But understanding what makes an effective sales strategy isn’t always easy. In this training session replay, you'll learn about:
- The essence of strategy and why it's so difficult for competitive B2B sales organizations to embrace it.
- The critical differences between strategy and tactics---and why so many B2B companies confuse the two.
- The six strategic and tactical ingredients that come together to determine how challenging sales will be.
- The top strategic improvements and optimizations that can make the most difference to performance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
It can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
With so many different variables involved, improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate huge improvements much more easily and with far less risk.View This Webinar
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges