How to Price New Products
Exploring Core Strategies and Processes for Dealing with the Realities of New Product Pricing
It's safe to say that every pricing practitioner or pricing team will have to deal with new products at some point. But the reality of these situations is often far from ideal, or what would be considered to be "best practice". In this training session replay, you will learn about:
- Three fairly common "new product pricing" scenarios that pricing teams will likely encounter in their businesses.
- The core processes that can help overcome the common issues when dealing with products that are entirely new.
- Why you shouldn't take shortcuts when pricing products that are incremental improvements on existing products.
- How the nature of the problem changes with products that are designed to fulfill a strategic need in your portfolio.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. This recorded training session exposes our latest research, highlights common lead generation challenges and what some B2B companies are doing to overcome them.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges