The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Why 70% of Leads Are Not Being Followed-Up by Sales...and What You Can Do About It
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! And while it would be easy to place blame and point fingers, neither marketing nor sales executives are really at fault. In this guide by prospect development expert Dan McDade, you will learn about:
- The structural and organization factors that contribute to poor follow-up on lead generation.
- The statistics and research around what really happens with the leads being passed to sales.
- Three real-world scenarios where significant opportunities slipped through companies' fingers.
- A five-step program for closing the gaps, providing proper oversight, and ensuring accountability.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew research briefing that exposes and explores a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges