The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Why 70% of Leads Are Not Being Followed-Up by Sales...and What You Can Do About It
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! And while it would be easy to place blame and point fingers, neither marketing nor sales executives are really at fault. In this guide by prospect development expert Dan McDade, you will learn about:
- The structural and organization factors that contribute to poor follow-up on lead generation.
- The statistics and research around what really happens with the leads being passed to sales.
- Three real-world scenarios where significant opportunities slipped through companies' fingers.
- A five-step program for closing the gaps, providing proper oversight, and ensuring accountability.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew research briefing that exposes and explores a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
Why Companies Win and Lose Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges