Creating Compelling Content
What Leading B2B Marketers Are Doing Differently to Develop Content That Actually Drives Results
The concept of “content marketing” is all the rage. But is publishing lots of content really the answer? Not a chance. As usual, the hypesters are omitting some important facts, glossing-over some crucial processes, and failing to mention the real prerequisites to success. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The real role that content marketing plays in B2B. (Hint: It’s not a new role.)
- The common mistakes and misconceptions that can hamper marketers’ efforts.
- The processes leading B2B marketers are using to ensure relevance and results.
- Straightforward steps you can take to make your efforts much more effective.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. This tutorial shows you how to leverage your marketing skills in a different way to influence and motivate the other departments that can have an impact on your efforts.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges