Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
An Informative Interview with Nelson Hyde About How to Identify and Deal With Different Buyers
In the midst of a negotiation, it's all-too-easy to succumb to the fear of losing the deal. In order to win without giving up too much, it's important to understand who---exactly---you're dealing with. In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn about:
- The four different types of buyers that you are likely to encounter in the marketplace....or that you're dealing with today.
- The tell-tale signs that each buyer will exhibit that can help you understand who is really sitting on the other side of the table.
- What's actually important to each type of buyer...no matter what they say...and why they're incented to pretend otherwise.
- How to determine when you should walk---or maybe run---away from those so-called "opportunities" that present themselves.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges