How to Prevent Customer Defection
Learn How Leading B2B Companies Are Protecting Their Future with Innovations in Customer Retention
For most B2B companies, customer retention is crucial for survival. At SellingBrew, our research team has been focusing on how leading B2B companies are taking innovative approaches to customer retention. In this research report, you will learn about:
- Where companies are focusing their retention efforts and why --- it's not where you think.
- How customer defection and attrition really happens and why its so hard to spot in B2B.
- How companies are leveraging their sales data to identify the early signs of customer defection.
- What companies are doing to alert salespeople to defection risks early enough to take action.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
In recent years, inside sales has been changing dramatically and leading teams are now playing a much more strategic role. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn new strategies and tactics for boosting inside sales' performance and contribution.View This Webinar
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
It's all too easy for marketing teams to get stuck into a sales enablement role--relegated to taking orders from the sales team. Learn what leading marketing teams are doing to break out and to strategically drive sales to become more effective.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges