How to Prevent Customer Defection
Learn How Leading B2B Companies Are Protecting Their Future with Innovations in Customer Retention
For most B2B companies, customer retention is crucial for survival. At SellingBrew, our research team has been focusing on how leading B2B companies are taking innovative approaches to customer retention. In this research report, you will learn about:
- Where companies are focusing their retention efforts and why --- it's not where you think.
- How customer defection and attrition really happens and why its so hard to spot in B2B.
- How companies are leveraging their sales data to identify the early signs of customer defection.
- What companies are doing to alert salespeople to defection risks early enough to take action.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating Content That Actually Works
While every marketing pundit and publication is fueling the hype around content marketing, the hypesters are omitting some important facts and glossing-over some crucial processes. In this on-demand training webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges