How to Prevent Customer Defection
Learn How Leading B2B Companies Are Protecting Their Future with Innovations in Customer Retention
For most B2B companies, customer retention is crucial for survival. At SellingBrew, our research team has been focusing on how leading B2B companies are taking innovative approaches to customer retention. In this research report, you will learn about:
- Where companies are focusing their retention efforts and why --- it's not where you think.
- How customer defection and attrition really happens and why its so hard to spot in B2B.
- How companies are leveraging their sales data to identify the early signs of customer defection.
- What companies are doing to alert salespeople to defection risks early enough to take action.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging Peer Pressure To Boost Your Margins
Fixing poor pricing and discounting practices can seem futile. And playing bad cop isn't much fun. This tutorial shows you how to build a "system of influence" that gets your salespeople to police their own pricing and discounting behaviors.View This Tutorial
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
Making Organizational Change Happen
How do you get an organization to move away from the status quo and actually embrace doing things differently? How do you foster true adoption, as opposed to merely forced compliance? Given the organizational dynamics involved, effective change management requires a more strategic approach.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges