The Realities of Account-Based Marketing and Sales
Get Beyond the Hype and Understand What ABM Really Is and What It Can Really Do For You
Anytime there's a new acronym being thrown around, you just know that it will come wrapped in a whole bunch of hype. Account-Based Marketing, or "ABM", is among the most-recent entries into the B2B marketing lexicon. But while the promise is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you. In this subscriber-only webinar, you'll learn about:
- The competing definitions of ABM and why it matters which one you choose to embrace.
- The core concepts and underlying principles that are involved. (Hint: They aren't really new.)
- How to determine whether ABM makes sense in your particular situation and environment.
- The critical elements of success and the costly mistakes you'll want to avoid along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges