The Realities of Account-Based Marketing and Sales
Get Beyond the Hype and Understand What ABM Really Is and What It Can Really Do For You
Anytime there's a new acronym being thrown around, you just know that it will come wrapped in a whole bunch of hype. Account-Based Marketing, or "ABM", is among the most-recent entries into the B2B marketing lexicon. But while the promise is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you. In this subscriber-only webinar, you'll learn about:
- The competing definitions of ABM and why it matters which one you choose to embrace.
- The core concepts and underlying principles that are involved. (Hint: They aren't really new.)
- How to determine whether ABM makes sense in your particular situation and environment.
- The critical elements of success and the costly mistakes you'll want to avoid along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales and marketing performance in a different way, use analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges