The Realities of Account-Based Marketing and Sales
Get Beyond the Hype and Understand What ABM Really Is and What It Can Really Do For You
Anytime there's a new acronym being thrown around, you just know that it will come wrapped in a whole bunch of hype. Account-Based Marketing, or "ABM", is among the most-recent entries into the B2B marketing lexicon. But while the promise is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you. In this subscriber-only webinar, you'll learn about:
- The competing definitions of ABM and why it matters which one you choose to embrace.
- The core concepts and underlying principles that are involved. (Hint: They aren't really new.)
- How to determine whether ABM makes sense in your particular situation and environment.
- The critical elements of success and the costly mistakes you'll want to avoid along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
How do you get prospects to recognize, understand, and believe the value of your offerings? This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
It’s important to realize that every sale is the result of a process. This diagnostic examines how to improve sales results by identifying root causes and areas for improvement in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges