Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
Javier Aldrete Discusses the High Cost of Customer Defection in B2B and What Leading Companies Are Doing to Reduce It
At any point in time, it's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's current customer base to be in some stage of defection or churn. And when customer churn is left unchecked, sales teams are forced to acquire much more new business just to compensate for the existing business they're losing. In this educational interview with Javier Aldrete, the Senior Director of Sales Optimization at Zilliant, you will learn about:
- How customer defection or churn typically occurs in B2B and why it can be so difficult to spot...until it's too late.
- The financial implications of the problem and how much sales revenue companies are losing to customer churn.
- How statistics can be leveraged to automatically analyze every customer and detect the early signs of defection.
- The sales process improvements that result from a more proactive and data-driven approach to retention.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
In recent years, inside sales has been changing dramatically and leading teams are now playing a much more strategic role. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn new strategies and tactics for boosting inside sales' performance and contribution.View This Webinar
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
We’ve cut through the apparent complexity to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your products and offerings.View This Tutorial
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges