Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Proven Strategies and Steps for Developing a Sales Training Program That Actually Works for Your Business
In this recorded training session, we expose the pervasiveness of problems with sales training, dig into the underlying causes of inaction and lack of long-term "stickiness", and we explore how the right decisions early on can make all the difference as to whether your program succeeds or fails.
- The three big reasons sales training doesn't stick --- two you might suspect, and one that doesn't get much attention.
- The fundamental process steps that help ensure your training program has stickiness and relevance built right in.
- The one process step that can make or break your program --- getting this decision right is more than half the battle.
- How to infuse and inject the training into the DNA of your sales organization and the mechanics of your operation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
It's all too easy for marketing teams to get stuck into a sales enablement role--relegated to taking orders from the sales team. Learn what leading marketing teams are doing to break out and to strategically drive sales to become more effective.View This Webinar
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges