Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Proven Strategies and Steps for Developing a Sales Training Program That Actually Works for Your Business
In this recorded training session, we expose the pervasiveness of problems with sales training, dig into the underlying causes of inaction and lack of long-term "stickiness", and we explore how the right decisions early on can make all the difference as to whether your program succeeds or fails.
- The three big reasons sales training doesn't stick --- two you might suspect, and one that doesn't get much attention.
- The fundamental process steps that help ensure your training program has stickiness and relevance built right in.
- The one process step that can make or break your program --- getting this decision right is more than half the battle.
- How to infuse and inject the training into the DNA of your sales organization and the mechanics of your operation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Stop Guessing About What Your Prospects Value
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Managing thousands of marketing assets can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this guide, learn about protecting your brand and increasing effectiveness with digital asset management.View This Guide
From Gathering Research to Generating Leads
What happens when a content marketing firm decides to actually practice what it preaches? They develop a repeatable marketing program that generates a whopping 250% more qualified leads! In this interview, Paul Salvaggio opens the kimono on this successful campaign.View This Interview
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges