Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, Exposes Why Lead Generation Is Broken and What You Can Do To Fix It
Sometimes, companies just don't realize how broken their lead generation processes really are and how much profitable growth is falling through the cracks. In this interview with Dan McDade, the CEO of PointClear and the author of the book, The Truth About Leads, you will learn about:
- The common problems and pitfalls that B2B companies unwittingly run into with their lead generation programs.
- The structural root-causes and organizational contributing factors behind sub-optimal lead generation ROI.
- What effective prospect development actually looks like--- how it should work, who does what, and when they do it.
- Pragmatic steps you can take to close the process gaps, improve your capabilities, and close more new customers.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. This tutorial shows you how to leverage your marketing skills in a different way to influence and motivate the other departments that can have an impact on your efforts.View This Tutorial
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
In this case study, learn how a leading B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness… all at the same time.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges