Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability Management
Five Common Mistakes to Avoid When Looking to Improve Customer Profitability and Lifetime Value
When it comes to actively managing customer profitability and lifetime value, there’s a lot to know. It’s a huge topic with a lot of different angles and dimensions. So, it’s easy to make mistakes. In this video guide, you will learn about:
- The right level of accuracy to strive for in your measurements to avoid getting bogged down.
- Why you should seriously consider using a segmentation model specific to customer profitability.
- How to avoid myopia and pay appropriate attention to all of the various profitability drivers.
- Prioritize your approach to avoid losing long-term customers in the interest of short-term gains.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
Building Data-Driven Marketing Operations
Building a data-driven marketing operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. But with the right approaches, you can transform your marketing processes and culture in less time...and with less conflict...than you might imagine.View This Webinar
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges