Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability Management
Five Common Mistakes to Avoid When Looking to Improve Customer Profitability and Lifetime Value
When it comes to actively managing customer profitability and lifetime value, there’s a lot to know. It’s a huge topic with a lot of different angles and dimensions. So, it’s easy to make mistakes. In this video guide, you will learn about:
- The right level of accuracy to strive for in your measurements to avoid getting bogged down.
- Why you should seriously consider using a segmentation model specific to customer profitability.
- How to avoid myopia and pay appropriate attention to all of the various profitability drivers.
- Prioritize your approach to avoid losing long-term customers in the interest of short-term gains.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But sales strategy is often misunderstood. In this on-demand training session, learn how leading sales operations are improving their sales strategies to win more business, while actually competing less.View This Webinar
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
A video guide that demonstrates how to improve gross margin production without changing your prices or lowering your costsView This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges