The Myths of Marketing Automation Exposed
Exploring the Common Misconceptions That Can Lead You Astray and Hurt Your Performance
For marketers charged with driving results in increasing complex business environments, marketing automation tools are extremely compelling. And for many marketing operations, the impact of these technologies has been nothing short of transformational. But amid all the hype and clamor to get on the bandwagon, are marketers really getting the truth about what these systems can...and can't...do? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The risk factors that are often downplayed, underestimated, or completely ignored by marketers and vendors alike.
- The "façade of measurability" that can lead marketers to draw inaccurate conclusions and make poor decisions.
- The important segments of the market that can be missed when marketers rely too heavily on these technologies.
- The dangerous and costly misconceptions about marketing automation's role in the overall marketing process.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
It’s important to realize that every sale is the result of a process. This diagnostic examines how to improve sales results by identifying root causes and areas for improvement in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Exploring Four Different Buyer Personas
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four key buyer personas --- how to identify them and how to best deal with them.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges