The Myths of Marketing Automation Exposed
Exploring the Common Misconceptions That Can Lead You Astray and Hurt Your Performance
For marketers charged with driving results in increasing complex business environments, marketing automation tools are extremely compelling. And for many marketing operations, the impact of these technologies has been nothing short of transformational. But amid all the hype and clamor to get on the bandwagon, are marketers really getting the truth about what these systems can...and can't...do? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The risk factors that are often downplayed, underestimated, or completely ignored by marketers and vendors alike.
- The "façade of measurability" that can lead marketers to draw inaccurate conclusions and make poor decisions.
- The important segments of the market that can be missed when marketers rely too heavily on these technologies.
- The dangerous and costly misconceptions about marketing automation's role in the overall marketing process.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying & Capturing Profitable "Quick Wins"
It’s always good to have a few simple strategies close at hand for boosting margin dollars without having to expend a lot of time, effort, or money. In this three-part recorded training session, we discuss and explain 15 "quick win" strategies and tactics that have proven effective for others.View This Webinar
Exposing the Power of Price Elasticity in B2B
Price elasticity is incredibly underutilized and often misunderstood. Barrett Thompson explains the nature of price elasticity in B2B and how you can use it to set better prices with far less risk.View This Interview
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges