The Myths of Marketing Automation Exposed
Exploring the Common Misconceptions That Can Lead You Astray and Hurt Your Performance
For marketers charged with driving results in increasing complex business environments, marketing automation tools are extremely compelling. And for many marketing operations, the impact of these technologies has been nothing short of transformational. But amid all the hype and clamor to get on the bandwagon, are marketers really getting the truth about what these systems can...and can't...do? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The risk factors that are often downplayed, underestimated, or completely ignored by marketers and vendors alike.
- The "façade of measurability" that can lead marketers to draw inaccurate conclusions and make poor decisions.
- The important segments of the market that can be missed when marketers rely too heavily on these technologies.
- The dangerous and costly misconceptions about marketing automation's role in the overall marketing process.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
A video guide that demonstrates how to improve gross margin production without changing your prices or lowering your costsView This Guide
Making Sense of Price Elasticity in B2B
In this recorded training session, we explain the fundamentals of price elasticity in straightforward terms, explore the various principles involved, and provide valuable tips and insights to help you get started toward leveraging this most powerful measure in B2B pricing.View This Webinar
Creating Content That Actually Works
While every marketing pundit and publication is fueling the hype around content marketing, the hypesters are omitting some important facts and glossing-over some crucial processes. In this on-demand training webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges