The Myths of Marketing Automation Exposed
Exploring the Common Misconceptions That Can Lead You Astray and Hurt Your Performance
For marketers charged with driving results in increasing complex business environments, marketing automation tools are extremely compelling. And for many marketing operations, the impact of these technologies has been nothing short of transformational. But amid all the hype and clamor to get on the bandwagon, are marketers really getting the truth about what these systems can...and can't...do? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The risk factors that are often downplayed, underestimated, or completely ignored by marketers and vendors alike.
- The "façade of measurability" that can lead marketers to draw inaccurate conclusions and make poor decisions.
- The important segments of the market that can be missed when marketers rely too heavily on these technologies.
- The dangerous and costly misconceptions about marketing automation's role in the overall marketing process.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
The Fundamentals of Effective Marketing Analysis
Effective marketing analysis has the potential to reveal significant opportunities to drive more profitable growth.In this on-demand training webinar, learn about the key analytical concepts and foundational elements that need to be in-place to ensure meaningful results.View This Webinar
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges