Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
How a Leading B2B Sales Organization Increased Their Capacity, Productivity and Effectiveness…All at the Same Time
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customer acquisitions while at the same time retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? In this case study, you will learn:
- The critical factor that determines whether or not a sales team can actually hit their numbers in many mature B2B markets.
- How a relatively small sales team can keep close tabs on thousands of diverse accounts to make sure they aren't defecting.
- How individual sales reps can capture all of the potential growth opportunities buried within even massive books-of-business.
- How certain technologies can handle the heavy-lifting and free-up salespeoples' time to cultivate and acquire new customers.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. We spoke with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
Exploring Four Different Buyer Personas
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four key buyer personas --- how to identify them and how to best deal with them.View This Interview
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges