Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
How a Leading B2B Sales Organization Increased Their Capacity, Productivity and Effectiveness…All at the Same Time
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customer acquisitions while at the same time retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? In this case study, you will learn:
- The critical factor that determines whether or not a sales team can actually hit their numbers in many mature B2B markets.
- How a relatively small sales team can keep close tabs on thousands of diverse accounts to make sure they aren't defecting.
- How individual sales reps can capture all of the potential growth opportunities buried within even massive books-of-business.
- How certain technologies can handle the heavy-lifting and free-up salespeoples' time to cultivate and acquire new customers.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges