Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
How a Leading B2B Sales Organization Increased Their Capacity, Productivity and Effectiveness…All at the Same Time
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customer acquisitions while at the same time retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? In this case study, you will learn:
- The critical factor that determines whether or not a sales team can actually hit their numbers in many mature B2B markets.
- How a relatively small sales team can keep close tabs on thousands of diverse accounts to make sure they aren't defecting.
- How individual sales reps can capture all of the potential growth opportunities buried within even massive books-of-business.
- How certain technologies can handle the heavy-lifting and free-up salespeoples' time to cultivate and acquire new customers.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges