Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Learn What Leading Companies Are Doing Differently to Expand Their Share-of-Wallet With the Customers They Already Have
Many B2B companies struggle to get everything they really could from the customers they've already acquired. The good news is that some companies have developed unique and innovative approaches that are proving to be very effective. In this recorded training session, you'll learn about:
- The financial magnitude of the untapped sales opportunities that can be found in an existing customer base.
- Where some leading companies are focusing to find sales opportunities in their current book-of-business.
- The two primary categories of sales and growth opportunities that these companies are looking for, specifically.
- How they're identifying and prioritizing the sales opportunities, and delivering them to their sales teams.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
We’ve cut through the apparent complexity to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your products and offerings.View This Tutorial
How to Develop Prescriptive Account Plans
Learn a powerful 7-step process for growing sales from your existing customers. See how to identify growth opportunities and create the account plans that will capture them.View This Tutorial
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
It can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges