How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
Getting Beyond the Tactics to Become a More Effective Marketing Leader...and Generate Bigger Results
Unfortunately, B2B marketers often find themselves mired in day-to-day tactical activities. But while tactics are certainly important, they cannot generate significant results without a sound strategic foundation. So, how do marketers make the transition? How do they get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why B2B companies desperately need their marketers to become much more strategic.
- The fallacies and traps around marketing tactics that can lead B2B marketing teams astray.
- The key questions strategic marketers try to answer before even thinking about tactics.
- The fundamental processes that can help you develop a powerful strategic foundation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Rethinking How You Manage Your Marketing Assets
Managing thousands of marketing assets can quickly become an unmanageable marketing headache. But it doesn't have to be. In this guide, learn about protecting your brand and increasing effectiveness with digital asset management.View This Guide
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges