How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
Getting Beyond the Tactics to Become a More Effective Marketing Leader...and Generate Bigger Results
Unfortunately, B2B marketers often find themselves mired in day-to-day tactical activities. But while tactics are certainly important, they cannot generate significant results without a sound strategic foundation. So, how do marketers make the transition? How do they get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why B2B companies desperately need their marketers to become much more strategic.
- The fallacies and traps around marketing tactics that can lead B2B marketing teams astray.
- The key questions strategic marketers try to answer before even thinking about tactics.
- The fundamental processes that can help you develop a powerful strategic foundation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges