How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
Getting Beyond the Tactics to Become a More Effective Marketing Leader...and Generate Bigger Results
Unfortunately, B2B marketers often find themselves mired in day-to-day tactical activities. But while tactics are certainly important, they cannot generate significant results without a sound strategic foundation. So, how do marketers make the transition? How do they get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why B2B companies desperately need their marketers to become much more strategic.
- The fallacies and traps around marketing tactics that can lead B2B marketing teams astray.
- The key questions strategic marketers try to answer before even thinking about tactics.
- The fundamental processes that can help you develop a powerful strategic foundation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
With so many different variables involved, improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate huge improvements much more easily and with far less risk.View This Webinar
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges