How to Be a More Strategic B2B Marketer
Getting Beyond the Tactics to Become a More Effective Marketing Leader...and Generate Bigger Results
Unfortunately, B2B marketers often find themselves mired in day-to-day tactical activities. But while tactics are certainly important, they cannot generate significant results without a sound strategic foundation. So, how do marketers make the transition? How do they get beyond just "doing stuff" to make sure they're actually doing the right stuff? In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why B2B companies desperately need their marketers to become much more strategic.
- The fallacies and traps around marketing tactics that can lead B2B marketing teams astray.
- The key questions strategic marketers try to answer before even thinking about tactics.
- The fundamental processes that can help you develop a powerful strategic foundation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence
With revenue marketing gaining popularity, many are wondering what kinds of organizational structures will best support the transformation. In this interview, Debbie Qaqish of the Pedowitz Group explains why the Center of Excellence model makes so much sense for revenue marketing.View This Interview
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Clearly, lead generation is a top priority for most B2B marketing teams. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
In this case study, learn how a leading B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness… all at the same time.View This Case Study
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges