Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Exposing the Real Reasons Companies Fail to Retain Strategic Accounts and What They Can Do About It
While some account losses are unavoidable, research from AskForensics reveals that most account losses are preventable if you can identify and address the underlying problems long before a rebid or renewal is on the horizon. In this research brief, you'll learn about:
- What in-depth research and interviews reveal about the top three reasons companies lose strategic accounts.
- How to tell whether your strategic accounts fall into the strong, vulnerable, or damaged status categories.
- How to manage and maintain your strong accounts so that they become even stronger over the longer-term.
- How to turn around vulnerable and damaged accounts and convert them into strong customer relationships.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
Creating Content That Actually Works
While every marketing pundit and publication is fueling the hype around content marketing, the hypesters are omitting some important facts and glossing-over some crucial processes. In this on-demand training webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading companies are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
The Benefits of Measurement and Accountability
Robin Caputo, CMO of Datavail, discusses what her team has been doing to fuel profitable growth. Along the way, you'll hear Robin's unique philosophy on marketing results and measurement---it's a mindset that more B2B marketers should adopt, if they hope to survive and thrive.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges