Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Exposing the Real Reasons Companies Fail to Retain Strategic Accounts and What They Can Do About It
While some account losses are unavoidable, research from AskForensics reveals that most account losses are preventable if you can identify and address the underlying problems long before a rebid or renewal is on the horizon. In this research brief, you'll learn about:
- What in-depth research and interviews reveal about the top three reasons companies lose strategic accounts.
- How to tell whether your strategic accounts fall into the strong, vulnerable, or damaged status categories.
- How to manage and maintain your strong accounts so that they become even stronger over the longer-term.
- How to turn around vulnerable and damaged accounts and convert them into strong customer relationships.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But sales strategy is often misunderstood. In this on-demand training session, learn how leading sales operations are improving their sales strategies to win more business, while actually competing less.View This Webinar
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
It’s important to realize that every sale is the result of a process. This diagnostic examines how to improve sales results by identifying root causes and areas for improvement in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Taking Lessons from a Serial Revenue Marketer
Turning a marketing function into a revenue-generating machine is no small task. But it's something Liz McClellan has done more than once. In this expert interview, Liz speaks frankly about her latest marketing transformation.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges