Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Exposing the Real Reasons Companies Fail to Retain Strategic Accounts and What They Can Do About It
While some account losses are unavoidable, research from AskForensics reveals that most account losses are preventable if you can identify and address the underlying problems long before a rebid or renewal is on the horizon. In this research brief, you'll learn about:
- What in-depth research and interviews reveal about the top three reasons companies lose strategic accounts.
- How to tell whether your strategic accounts fall into the strong, vulnerable, or damaged status categories.
- How to manage and maintain your strong accounts so that they become even stronger over the longer-term.
- How to turn around vulnerable and damaged accounts and convert them into strong customer relationships.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
Navigating the B2B Marketing Minefields
There are many myths and misconceptions about B2B marketing that can trip you up, hold you back, and prevent you from achieving success. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what they are and how to avoid them.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges