Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Talking with Reuben Swartz of Mimiran About Creating Sales Proposals That Win More Business at Higher Margins
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. Proposal improvements can make your entire sales effort more efficient, effective, and profitable. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Reuben Swartz, you will learn:
- How making your sales proposal process less time-consuming for your reps can actually improve your win-rates.
- How visibility into what's happening with a proposal after it's delivered can increase effectiveness and reduce stress.
- How to ensure your proposals consistently deliver and reinforce the value messages that lead to higher margins.
- The powerful effect that "bookending" the offerings in your proposals can have on price perceptions and deal sizes.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Comprehensive B2B Marketing Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement, simply answer the questions in this straightforward assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible. While this comprehensive assessment covers 10 major areas and contains more than 130 questions, it should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges