Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Talking with Reuben Swartz of Mimiran About Creating Sales Proposals That Win More Business at Higher Margins
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. Proposal improvements can make your entire sales effort more efficient, effective, and profitable. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Reuben Swartz, you will learn:
- How making your sales proposal process less time-consuming for your reps can actually improve your win-rates.
- How visibility into what's happening with a proposal after it's delivered can increase effectiveness and reduce stress.
- How to ensure your proposals consistently deliver and reinforce the value messages that lead to higher margins.
- The powerful effect that "bookending" the offerings in your proposals can have on price perceptions and deal sizes.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deal with Other Internal Departments
As a B2B marketer, there is a limit to how much you can accomplish on your own. This tutorial shows you how to leverage your marketing skills in a different way to influence and motivate the other departments that can have an impact on your efforts.View This Tutorial
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges