Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Talking with Reuben Swartz of Mimiran About Creating Sales Proposals That Win More Business at Higher Margins
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. Proposal improvements can make your entire sales effort more efficient, effective, and profitable. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Reuben Swartz, you will learn:
- How making your sales proposal process less time-consuming for your reps can actually improve your win-rates.
- How visibility into what's happening with a proposal after it's delivered can increase effectiveness and reduce stress.
- How to ensure your proposals consistently deliver and reinforce the value messages that lead to higher margins.
- The powerful effect that "bookending" the offerings in your proposals can have on price perceptions and deal sizes.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
The Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence
With revenue marketing gaining popularity, many are wondering what kinds of organizational structures will best support the transformation. In this interview, Debbie Qaqish of the Pedowitz Group explains why the Center of Excellence model makes so much sense for revenue marketing.View This Interview
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Exposing the Power of Price Elasticity in B2B
Price elasticity is incredibly underutilized and often misunderstood. Barrett Thompson explains the nature of price elasticity in B2B and how you can use it to set better prices with far less risk.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges