Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Talking with Reuben Swartz of Mimiran About Creating Sales Proposals That Win More Business at Higher Margins
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. Proposal improvements can make your entire sales effort more efficient, effective, and profitable. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Reuben Swartz, you will learn:
- How making your sales proposal process less time-consuming for your reps can actually improve your win-rates.
- How visibility into what's happening with a proposal after it's delivered can increase effectiveness and reduce stress.
- How to ensure your proposals consistently deliver and reinforce the value messages that lead to higher margins.
- The powerful effect that "bookending" the offerings in your proposals can have on price perceptions and deal sizes.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges