Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation in B2B
Barrett Thompson Shares His Experiences and Insights About Price Segmentation in B2B Environments
At PricingBrew, we get a lot of subscriber questions about price segmentation. It's an extremely important and foundational pricing topic, but one that can be challenging to really get your head around. In this insightful conversation with Barrett Thompson, you will learn about:
- Why price segmentation is such a foundational and defining element for pricing improvement in B2B.
- The costly mistakes and common pitfalls you should avoid when it comes to price segmentation.
- How to tell if your price segmentation model is not as accurate or granular as it really should be.
- The simple steps you can take to begin improving and refining your price segmentation model.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. In this on-demand webinar, learn about two methods for making targeting decisions that can improve every aspect of your performance, all at once!View This Webinar
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading companies are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges