Finding Margin Leaks in Sales Processes
How to Improve Sales Results by Diagnosing Problems in Your Sales Process
It’s important to realize that sales are the result of a process. And as with any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. In this diagnostic, you’ll learn about:
- Why focusing on the process generates more significant improvements with far less conflict.
- How to identify leaks by comparing your current sales processes to “exemplar” processes.
- Four of the most common problems or margin leaks that people find when they really look.
- Two organizational and inter-personal dynamics you’ll want to watch-out for along the way.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges