Finding Margin Leaks in Sales Processes
How to Improve Sales Results by Diagnosing Problems in Your Sales Process
It’s important to realize that sales are the result of a process. And as with any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. In this diagnostic, you’ll learn about:
- Why focusing on the process generates more significant improvements with far less conflict.
- How to identify leaks by comparing your current sales processes to “exemplar” processes.
- Four of the most common problems or margin leaks that people find when they really look.
- Two organizational and inter-personal dynamics you’ll want to watch-out for along the way.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
In this case study, learn how a leading B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness… all at the same time.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges