Finding Margin Leaks in Sales Processes
How to Improve Sales Results by Diagnosing Problems in Your Sales Process
It’s important to realize that sales are the result of a process. And as with any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. In this diagnostic, you’ll learn about:
- Why focusing on the process generates more significant improvements with far less conflict.
- How to identify leaks by comparing your current sales processes to “exemplar” processes.
- Four of the most common problems or margin leaks that people find when they really look.
- Two organizational and inter-personal dynamics you’ll want to watch-out for along the way.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating Content That Actually Works
While every marketing pundit and publication is fueling the hype around content marketing, the hypesters are omitting some important facts and glossing-over some crucial processes. In this on-demand training webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
How to Develop Prescriptive Account Plans
Learn a powerful 7-step process for growing sales from your existing customers. See how to identify growth opportunities and create the account plans that will capture them.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges