Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- Aren't people usually the root-causes behind most sales and marketing problems?
- What are the different buyer types we might be negotiating with?
- What are some good next steps to take once we've gleaned some solid insights about our competitive set?
- Once I understand the untapped potential in each account, what can I do with the information?
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- What's the problem with using BANT for prospect qualification?
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- Is it ever OK to use revenue as your primary financial measure?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seizing the Pricing Opportunity Before Someone Else Does
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges