Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- Who should be responsible for cultivating leads?
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- What's the difference between "explicit" and "latent" demand?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
- Which is more important---marketing strategy or marketing tactics?
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- What's the problem with using BANT for prospect qualification?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
How to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even talks to the prospect.View This Guide
The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! In this guide, learn why 70% of new leads are not being followed-up by sales...and what you should be doing about it.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges