Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What is "acquisition ROI" and how is it different from "cost per lead"?
- Why would a marketing team focus on profits? If the sales team is focused on revenues, wouldn't it be best to align with that?
- What's the difference between "explicit" and "latent" demand?
- What does a real marketing strategy actually look like?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- What's a "bounce-back" offer and when would I want to use one?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- Our whitepapers aren't generating very many leads. Any suggestions?
- How can pricing and discounting affect lead generation?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
A MindBrew research briefing that exposes and explores a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
The Myths of Marketing Automation Exposed
Amid all the hype and clamor to get on the marketing automation bandwagon, are marketers really getting the truth about what these systems can...and can't...do? In this on-demand webinar, we explore the common myths and misconceptions that can hurt your performance.View This Webinar
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges