Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Why would a B2B customer defect if they are saying they're satisfied?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- Should it concern us that customers haven't ever considered the value-drivers we've identified?
- What's the difference between sales enablement and sales effectiveness?
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- When it comes to calculating customer profitability, how good is “good enough”? How accurate is accurate enough?
- What's a "bounce-back" offer and when would I want to use one?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using Analytics to Drive Strategic Marketing Decisions
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales and marketing performance in a different way, use analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
The Ugly Truth About Follow-Up on New Leads
Most of the leads your team generates are going into a black hole! In this guide, learn why 70% of new leads are not being followed-up by sales...and what you should be doing about it.View This Guide
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Fixing the Root-Causes Behind Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real root-causes.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges