Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
A Straightforward Self-Assessment to Evaluate the Quality and Effectiveness Your Sales Strategy
Hitting or missing your numbers just doesn't tell you very much about the efficacy of your sales strategy. Growth could be a mere fraction of what's really possible. And challenges could be stemming from execution issues. So, how can you tell if your sales strategy is really effective? In this simple diagnostic, you will learn:
- How and why sales performance alone is rarely an effective gauge of sales strategy quality.
- How to use “ingredient assessment” to estimate the odds that your sales strategy is solid.
- Seven areas where just asking and answering the right questions can be extremely revealing.
- The most powerful and predictive "ingredient" that ensures your sales strategy is effective.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
Making Sense of Price Elasticity in B2B
In this recorded training session, we explain the fundamentals of price elasticity in straightforward terms, explore the various principles involved, and provide valuable tips and insights to help you get started toward leveraging this most powerful measure in B2B pricing.View This Webinar
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand training seminar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges