Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
A Straightforward Self-Assessment to Evaluate the Quality and Effectiveness Your Sales Strategy
Hitting or missing your numbers just doesn't tell you very much about the efficacy of your sales strategy. Growth could be a mere fraction of what's really possible. And challenges could be stemming from execution issues. So, how can you tell if your sales strategy is really effective? In this simple diagnostic, you will learn:
- How and why sales performance alone is rarely an effective gauge of sales strategy quality.
- How to use “ingredient assessment” to estimate the odds that your sales strategy is solid.
- Seven areas where just asking and answering the right questions can be extremely revealing.
- The most powerful and predictive "ingredient" that ensures your sales strategy is effective.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
Predicting the Future of B2B Marketing
What if you could talk to the top thought leaders in B2B marketing and get their predictions about where B2B marketing is headed in the future? Paul Salvaggio of Backbone Media did just that. And in this expert interview, Paul reveals what he learned.View This Interview
Masterful Marketing Operations
Marketing Ops is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. But there's a lot to learn from teams with a track record of success. In this on-demand webinar, we explore the traits and mindsets of successful Marketing Ops groups.View This Webinar
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand training seminar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges