Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
A Straightforward Self-Assessment to Evaluate the Quality and Effectiveness Your Sales Strategy
Hitting or missing your numbers just doesn't tell you very much about the efficacy of your sales strategy. Growth could be a mere fraction of what's really possible. And challenges could be stemming from execution issues. So, how can you tell if your sales strategy is really effective? In this simple diagnostic, you will learn:
- How and why sales performance alone is rarely an effective gauge of sales strategy quality.
- How to use “ingredient assessment” to estimate the odds that your sales strategy is solid.
- Seven areas where just asking and answering the right questions can be extremely revealing.
- The most powerful and predictive "ingredient" that ensures your sales strategy is effective.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
It can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges