The Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence
Learn Why the Center of Excellence Structure Makes So Much Sense for Revenue Marketing
With the concept of revenue marketing gaining popularity, many are wondering what kinds of organizational structures and operating philosophies will best support the transformation. In this interview with Debbie QaQish of the Pedowitz Group, you will learn about:
- The fundamental "Center of Excellence" concept and why it makes sense for revenue marketing.
- How an effective Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence should be structured and organized.
- The specific functional roles and team member skill-sets that you'll want to develop or recruit.
- How to get started with the transformation when you have limited resources and headcount.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
We’ve cut through the apparent complexity to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your products and offerings.View This Tutorial
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges