Whether you have specific questions about optimizing your marketing operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the Marketing Ops Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What if the root-causes are in an area that I don't have a lot of lot influence over?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- What if our top-selling salesperson is the worst at hitting target prices and margins?
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
- What's the difference between lead generation and cultivation?
- Why shouldn't we just focus our attention on our largest customers?
- Aren't people usually the root-causes behind most sales and marketing problems?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- For targeting purposes, what if we can’t find any attributes that are common across our most profitable customers?
- How can pricing and discounting affect lead generation?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales and marketing research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges