Masterful Marketing Operations
Exploring the Traits, Habits, and Priorities of Successful Marketing Ops Functions
It's safe to say that in most B2B companies, Marketing Ops is a relatively new addition to the corporate organizational chart. And as such, the function is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for what the function should focus on and how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn:
- How successful marketing operations teams have evolved over time.
- Hard lessons learned about gaining traction and maintaining support.
- The principles and philosophies that have led to greater effectiveness.
- Recommendations for elevating the status of marketing operations.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand training seminar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
Step-by-Step Marketing Research
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic marketing.View This Tutorial
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges