Masterful Marketing Operations
Exploring the Traits, Habits, and Priorities of Successful Marketing Ops Functions
It's safe to say that in most B2B companies, Marketing Ops is a relatively new addition to the corporate organizational chart. And as such, the function is still evolving and there are no long-standing rules for what the function should focus on and how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn:
- How successful marketing operations teams have evolved over time.
- Hard lessons learned about gaining traction and maintaining support.
- The principles and philosophies that have led to greater effectiveness.
- Recommendations for elevating the status of marketing operations.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. So, how do know which strategies and tactics you should be using to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales and marketing research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a Marketing Ops Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial Marketing Ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in Marketing Ops who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific Marketing Ops challenges